Including desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones. By logging into their DGme Employee Account, Dollar General associates can manage their work schedules, view W2 forms, access employee benefits, and receive essential company announcements.
Additionally, the employee portal enables workers to perform various job-related activities, such as checking the application status and submitting necessary documents, at any time of the day, 24/7. The Dollar General Employee Portal provides employees easy access to essential facilities and services via a certified web platform, making it a go-to source for registered workers.
How To Register Yourself on the DGME Employee Portal?
To access your DGME employee account,
- Visit the DGME employee login page .
- Click on the “Register now” link if you’re a first-time user. Complete the online registration form with the required information, including your CEO’s employee ID, legal name, birthdate (month, day, and year), and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Submit the registration form and create your login credentials, such as a password and security questions/answers, for your DGME employee login.
Accessing The DGME Portal:
Access the DGME employee portal through the Dollar General website.
- To access the DGME employee portal, visit the Dollar.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu on the homepage below the Dollar General logo. Click on it to see available options.
- From the drop-down menu, select “DGME” to access the employee portal.
Alternatively, use the direct link to the DGME login page.
- Another way to access the DGME employee portal is by using the link to the login page at
- On the login page, you’ll see empty fields where you must enter your employee ID, the first and last letters of your first name, and your account password.
- Once you’ve entered your login details, click the “DGME connection” button to access the portal.
Manage your jobs and schedules, and view your DGME payslips on the employee portal.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to the DGME employee portal, you can manage your jobs and schedules and view your DGME payslips.
- You’ll find various features on the portal, such as your work schedule, pay stubs, benefits, and other relevant information about your employment with Dollar General.
Access the payroll portal to view your DGME payrolls.
- In addition to the DGME employee portal, Dollar General has a payroll portal to view your DGME payrolls.
- To access the payroll portal, log in to the DGME employee portal, and click on the “Payroll” option to be directed to the payroll portal page.
- You can view and download your DGME payrolls and other relevant payment information from there.
External Helpful Resource: